Monday 2 July 2018

My Science Fair Journey

Hi, this post is here to  show you my science fair journey. I have faced lot's of challenges along the way like how I had to start all over again with a whole new science project. This is because for my previous science fair project, to test it I had to grow bacteria but I wasn't growing any bacteria and so I started all over again and when I cleaned everything up the agar was all melted.I believe this is because I couldn't get the temperature control I needed.

When I started my new experiment there was only 3 weeks until we had to present them in our school hall. So I had to find something that wouldn't take too much time to test. I was looking with my parents and then I saw something on school bags so I had a look. I found the perfect experiment it was to find out whether students in my class have overweight bags.

This can be measured by weighing yourself and then you divide your weight by 10. Then you must weigh your bag after that see whether 10% of your weight is heavier than your school bags weight. If the weight of your bag is over then you have an unhealthy bag for growing. This means that if your a child you won't be growing well if your holding an overweight bag a lot of the time.

I hope you liked hearing about my learning journey.
Be sure to comment if you have any questions or queries.
Thanks for reading about my learning, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.