Monday 2 July 2018

Gymnastics Festival

Hi, I'm going to tell you all about my experience at our school gymnastics festival. I participated in Rhythmic gymnastics and in A grade women's artistic gymnastics. I also was in the A grade team that came 1st overall. The rhythmic crew came 3rd and I'm not sure what I came individually.

Our rhythmic team has won for the last 2 years in a row but we didn't have much time to prepare this year. We would usually have around 2 months to learn and perfect the routine but this year we only had 2 weeks so we were really pushing it.

In those 2 weeks we had to learn cheerleading stunts, dances and gymnastics tricks. It was a lot and we only learnt the end of the routine 1 day before we were competing. This wasn't the only problem though we also had a team-mate in Japan at the time so she only had 2 days to learn the whole dance. Lucky we all pulled through and performed well. It was definitely fun as well as a huge challenge for all of us.

I hope you liked learning about my time in the Tairawhiti Gymnastics Festival.
Be sure to comment if you have any questions or queries, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.