Wednesday 14 March 2018

School Duathlon

LI: I am sharing some of my ideas, feelings and thoughts on my blog about the
     Duathlon  today!


Success Criteria:
  • It makes sense when I read it
  • I have used capital letters and full stops correctly
  • I have had my blogging buddy check my blog before I publish it



  1. I came sixth in the school duathlon.
  2. I got nocked off my bike.
  3. I have never done that well in the duathlon.
  4. I didn't stop running until the finish line. 
  5. I was very nervous at the start.

I felt very nervous at the start I had butterflys in my tummy at the start line hoping it would be over soon.I feel like I did really well and I'm really proud of myself now I might even get to go to interschools with my friends how much fun would that be. Even though I didn't get my goal I still know that I did my very best and that the person I was amming for came second so I was a while behind but I know that I did what I could and I gave it my all. I feel quite frurstrated because someone biked into me and I fell off. It meant that lot's of people could pass me so my placing wasn't as good as it could of been.

 My word is...

FRUSTRATED

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Amelia
    You should be very proud of how you competed in the duathlon! What a fantastic attitude! What a superb effort. I hope you weren't injured from the crash! Hmm, yes...Frustrated would probably be my choice of word too. Kia kaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amelia - I enjoyed the 'feeling' you gave me when I read this about how this experience was for you -
    I felt like I could almost hear you speaking!!

    Who was your buddy that checked your post before publishing? Did your buddy ask you what some of the words were eg amming? Can you identify any words that you think could be spelt differently? Can you respond and record these for me? Thanks Storm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for looking at my post I needed the feedback.No my buddy didn't ask about my words much at all and yes I can see words needing to be fixed I'll do that now. Thanks for the comment bye!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.